Save the date! Join us on campus Saturday, September 30 from 11am to 3pm for our second annual Change Drive to Change Lives event.
There will be fun to be had by all. This year will include a craft fair, 50/50 raffle, pumpkin painting, face painting, outdoor games, a 40’ Nuke obstacle course, and a 24’ climbing wall. Food trucks will be offering sandwiches, BBQ and sweet treats, and Ryan Michad will keep the energy high with live music and a live auction.
Want to get involved?
Between now and the event in September, save your spare change and donate it to support the youth being served by the many programs at Good Will-Hinckley. Anyone can participate, donate and help!
- To participate as an individual, stop by GWH and pick up a piggy bank.
- Local businesses can also get in on the fundraising! If your business is interested in setting up a donation container to collect spare change at your storefront, please pick up a piggy bank.
- To sponsor the event or donate auction items, contact email@example.com.
- To be a craft fair vendor, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and download your vendor application here.
We look forward to seeing you on campus on September 30!
Join us as a Sponsor!
Sponsorship Opportunities are open to individuals, groups and businesses:
- Event Sponsor: $5,000
- Craft Fair Sponsor: $3,000
- Tent Sponsor: $2,500
- Piggy Bank Sponsor: $2,000
- Rock Wall Sponsor: $1,500
- Auction Sponsor: $1,000
- Music Sponsor: $750
- Obstacle Course Sponsor: $500
- Pumpkin Patch Sponsor: $400
- Refreshment Sponsor: $350
- Outdoor Games Sponsor: $250
*$250, $350, $400, $500 & $750 Sponsors = Name on GWH Website
*$1,000 & up Sponsors = Logo on GWH Website with a Link to Your Website
*Also, ALL sponsors will be listed in their area of sponsorship! For example, the Rock Wall will say: “This Rock Wall is Sponsored by….”